The safety and wellbeing of our staff and clients are very important to us.
Throughout the lockdown period, we have remained open for business, continuing to manage personal injury and employment compensation claims cases whilst adhering to government guidance.
We have been closely observing the government’s guidance with regards to the lifting of the lockdown measures for local businesses and looking at what the ‘new normal’ will be for Stonehewer Moss as we remain committed to ensuring that we continue to offer clients a truly local, personal and responsive service.
We are, therefore, pleased to announce that with new safety measures in place, we can now arrange client meetings at our Northwich office.
- All client meetings at our Northwich office must be pre-booked.
- On arrival, you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- We have rearranged the meeting room, limiting the seating to 3 people (1 person from Stonehewer Moss and 2 clients).
- A professionally manufactured and installed screen has been installed on the meeting room table for added protection.
- Wearing a face mask is at your discretion.
- The meeting room is cleaned after each use.
- Injury clients can use our private meeting room for online medical examinations if required.
- An outdoor meeting space in our mature, private gardens is available for use.
You can still drop off any documents at our office as required by posting them through the letterbox or ringing the doorbell and a member of our team will collect them from you whilst observing social distancing.
We can also continue to stay in touch with you throughout your case via video calls, WhatsApp, telephone and/or email.
Thank you for your continued support during these challenging times.