Stonehewer Moss Solicitors. Your local personal injury solicitors.
We all know that accidents can happen. Recovery from such injuries can take time or be life-changing. The financial impact from loss of earnings and unexpected rehabilitation, medical and other associated costs can be significant, putting you and your family at risk at a time when you are at your most vulnerable.
Whatever the cause of your injury, if it was an accident that you have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence – either partly or fully – you could be eligible to claim compensation.
At Stonehewer Moss, our expert personal injury solicitors are here to offer you independent, trusted advice to help secure the financial compensation and rehabilitation support you need to get your life back on track.
Our personal injury services
- Accidents at Work (Including COVID-19 claims)
- Accidents in a Public Place
- Accidents on Holiday
- Criminal Injury
- Road Traffic Accident
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Work Related Illnesses (Including COVID-19 claims)
We can help you by:
- Securing early payment of compensation to cover urgent financial commitments such as mortgage/rent, medical expenses etc.
- Obtaining compensation for your injuries to cover short term and future costs.
- Recovering any loss of earnings and other expenses you may have incurred.
- Dealing with the defendant and their insurers.
- Providing you with access to specialist rehabilitation care.
Why choose us?
Stonehewer Moss solicitors are experts in serious personal injury claims, helping clients to secure financial compensation and rehabilitation support as quickly and stress-free as possible.
Our clients choose us as their personal injury solicitors because:
- We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- We are specialists in personal injury law and navigating the complex claims process.
- We have a proven track record in securing personal injury compensation.
- We have a reputation for providing a professional, accessible and friendly service.
- We provide you with complete support throughout the claims process.
- We can arrange home visits and meet you at hospital if required.
- We handle each case with understanding, sensitivity and compassion.
- We offer a no win, no fee claims funding option to ease the financial pressure on clients.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
This video explains a little more about what we do and how that sets us apart. (Personal Injury – Video Transcript)