Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims
Car accidents are by their very nature extremely stressful events. If the accident was not entirely your fault you can generally claim personal injury compensation. Car accident claims like any other personal injury claim can be made against the insurance policy of the person who caused the accident or against the Highways Agency if the accident was caused by a problem with the road such as a pothole or faulty traffic lights. You are entitled to compensation for personal injuries such as whiplash, broken bones, bruises and psychological injuries as well as any money lost as a result of the accident – for example lost earnings if you’ve had to take time off work to recover. Anyone affected by a road accident can claim compensation including passengers, pedestrians or cyclists.
- Obtaining compensation for your car accident claim
- Recovering any loss of earnings you may have incurred from your car accident
- Providing access to a replacement hire vehicle
- Recovering any policy excess with your own insurers
- Providing access to specialist rehabilitation care including physiotherapy
The difference we make
As a specialist personal injury solicitor in your area Stonehewer Moss are a local friendly firm with specialist knowledge and experience in car accident claims. We can guide and support you through the process of securing the compensation that you are entitled to.
- A member of our team will calmly guide you through the accident claim process and ensure that you receive help when it is most needed.
- We take the pressure off you and deal with all the necessary enquirers with the third party and their insurers on your behalf.
Did you know?
- If the defendant is not insured we should still be able to obtain compensation for your car accident through the Motor Insurers Bureau.