Debt Recovery

Looking for help with Debt Recovery?

Are you owed money?
Worried about collecting debts owed to you?

A person or company that owes you money is called a ‘debtor’. If they won’t pay you, there are ways of recovering the money. What action you take will depend on the size of the debt and your ability to prove that they owe you the money.

Debt Recovery

Help with Debt Recovery

The first thing to do when trying to recover a debt is to write to the debtor, setting out the facts of the situation. It’s important to include information such as dated copies of all relevant paperwork, a request for them to explain why they are not paying and a date by which you expect payment.

You may have already tried to recover this debt and had no response. If your debtor doesn’t respond to your letters and still won’t pay, it can be beneficial to discuss the case with a solicitor who’s experienced in debt recovery.
They will write a letter to your debtor informing them that legal action will be taken if they don’t pay.

A solicitor’s letter often produces quick results.

Consulting a solicitor can also help define your legal situation and they can advise on any further action that may be taken.

Stonehewer Moss Solicitors have extensive experience in debt recovery issues. Give us a call today on the number at the top of the screen.

Contact Form

Facebook Posts

Had an accident abroad and wondering where to find your solicitor? What are the benefits of using a solicitor in England and Wales instead of from the country you want to make a claim in?

It is more likely that any court hearing would be in this country rather than abroad; there is an opportunity to undergo a medical examination in this country, and there are no language barriers. Claimants may also find it distressing returning to the country where the accident happened.
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 days ago

Stonehewer Moss Solicitors

If you suffered an injury that wasn't your fault would you make a claim?

Research from YouGov shows that the likelihood of those suffering a personal injury incident to make a formal claim has declined. Would you?
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Get In Touch

Contact our expert team of friendly Northwich lawyers

FREE advice

Refer A Friend

Know someone who is looking for a good injury lawyer? Get more than just a thank you for recommending us to your family or friends.

See Details

Latest News

Keep up to date with all the latest news and events from our friendly team.

Read More

Rate Stonehewermoss Solicitors

Stonehewer Moss Family Solicitors, Citadel House, Solvay Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4DP

Family and Corporate Solicitors Northwich covering Chester, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Middlewich, Northwich, Runcorn, Sandbach, Warrington, Winsford, and across Cheshire.

Stonehewer Moss Solicitors is a trading style of the Stonehewer Moss Limited, Registered in England No. 542 6583
which is a firm of solicitors authorised and regulated by the the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 471159

Contact Us

Contact Us

To get in touch simply fill out the short form below and we will reply very shortly, and definitely within 24 hours. The online enquiry form is completely safe and secure, and your details will not be available to anyone other than Stonehewer Moss Solicitors.

Contact Form

This website uses Cookies to improve your browsing experience and to help with our marketing. You can read more about removing Cookies here.

I'm fine with this