We all know that accidents can happen. Accidents that result in serious injuries can be caused by:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
Recovery from such injuries can take time or be life-changing. The financial impact from loss of earnings and unexpected rehabilitation, medical and other associated costs can be significant, putting you and your family at risk at a time when you are at your most vulnerable.
Whatever the cause of your injury, if it was an accident that you have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence – either partly or fully – you could be eligible to claim compensation.
At Stonehewer Moss, our expert personal injury solicitors are here to offer you independent, trusted advice to help secure the financial compensation and rehabilitation support you need to get your life back on track.
Download our guide to personal injury claims services for clients receiving treatment from an osteopath.
How we can help
Injuries requiring treatment from an osteopath can vary from relatively minor damage that will heal over time to life-changing injuries.
We can help you to claim compensation for injuries to the:
- Spine, Spinal Cord and Discs
- Shoulders, Elbows and Wrists
- Soft Tissue
We can help you by:
- Securing early payment of compensation to cover urgent financial commitments such as mortgage/rent, medical expenses etc.
- Obtaining compensation for your injuries to cover short term and future costs.
- Recovering any loss of earnings and other expenses you may have incurred.
- Dealing with the defendant and their insurers.
- Providing you with access to specialist rehabilitation care.
Why choose us?
Stonehewer Moss solicitors are experts in serious personal injury claims, helping clients to secure financial compensation and rehabilitation support as quickly and stress-free as possible.
Our clients choose us as their personal injury solicitors because:
- We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- We are specialists in personal injury law and navigating the complex claims process.
- We have a proven track record in securing personal injury compensation.
- We have a reputation for providing a professional, accessible and friendly service.
- We provide you with complete support throughout the claims process.
- We handle each case with understanding, sensitivity and compassion.
- We offer a no win, no fee claims funding option to ease the financial pressure on clients.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
How to make a claim
For a free initial consultation or to start an injury claim, please call our personal injury solicitors on 01606 872200.
We provide a local service for clients across Northwich, Winsford, Middlewich and the wider Cheshire area.
From our office based in Northwich, we offer comfortable meeting facilities for clients included free on-site parking.
As your local personal injury claims solicitor, we can also arrange home visits and meet you at hospital if required.