How to get the best service at a good price when you divorce.
How to get the best service at a good price when you divorce. There are perhaps 3 factors that should guide you to choose a solicitor to help you through a divorce:-
- Location convenient to you. There is nothing virtual about divorce, it requires a real adviser close to your home or work.
- Specialism. Family lawyers are accredited through schemes you can verify through the Law Society or Resolution websites.
- Fair charges. You have to cut your cloth. Legal aid is not often available but some level of service should be available for your budget. Solicitors increasingly offer fixed fees and package services, for example for advice, to negotiate out of court or for representation in court.
For more details about getting the right service at a good price download this guide http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/downloads/documents/publications/Consumer-Guide-Costs-BW.pdf
Stonehewer Moss would answer the three key questions above as follows:-
1. We are family law solicitors in Northwich, Cheshire. Google CW8 4DP to work out if we are convenient for you, though we are happy to visit a neutral venue if you want to use us anyway.
2. Michael Brennan has nearly 25 years experience in family law practice and has specialist accreditation with both Resolution and the Law Society. He specialises is complex financial issues in divorce and child arrangements.
3. We have a package available for most budgets and for a limited time have discounted our fees, making 10 hours specialist work available at a quarter of the standard rate. This will be withdrawn soon but we can help you identify funding options and accept credit cards. Resolution recently commended our use of fixed fee options.
To find out more about how to get the best service at a good price when you divorce or other family law issues, telephone 01606 872200 e mail Michael.email@example.com or visit www.stonehewermoss.co.uk.