Children arrangements when you separate from the other parent.
How to agree where your children will live and see each parent.
- Advise you about arrangements for your children where there is a dispute about the place of residence or arrangements to see a child,
- Help you to negotiate an arrangement with your ex partner or other family member such as grand parent arrangements ;
- Draft agreements or advise you about the content if doing it yourself (on a pay for ‘advice only’ basis);
- Offer fixed fees to represent you through the court process to obtain child arrangement orders;
- Advise on issues like school choice or holiday disputes involving your children.
Michael Brennan has conducted children cases for over 20 years and never loses sight of the paramount importance of the welfare of the children in any family law dispute. Your children must be the priority and will be the focus of our advice, negotiation style and your representation at court.
Many people now seek to be litigants in person because of the cost of representation. Michael has many years of experience at providing accurate cost estimates and we can simply advise you on a ‘pay as you go’ or ‘advice only’ basis if you represent yourself.
We recommend you view the advice materials on the cafcass website.