Children Arrangements

Children arrangements when you separate from the other parent.

How to agree where your children will live and see each parent.

We can:-

  • Advise you  about arrangements for your children where there is a dispute about the place of residence or arrangements to see a child,  
  • Help you to negotiate an arrangement with your ex partner or other family member such as grand parent arrangements ;
  • Draft agreements or advise you about the content if doing it yourself (on a pay for ‘advice only’ basis);
  • Offer fixed fees to represent you through the court process to obtain child arrangement orders;
  • Advise on issues like school choice or holiday disputes involving your children.


Many people now seek to be litigants in person because of the cost of representation. Our experienced family lawyers, have many years of experience at providing accurate cost estimates and we can simply advise you on a ‘pay as you go’ or ‘advice only’ basis if you represent yourself.

We recommend you view the advice materials on the cafcass website.


Contact Form

Facebook Posts

This message is only visible to admins.

Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error

Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Saturday, 09-Mar-19 13:12:58 PST. The current time is Wednesday, 22-Jan-20 05:59:29 PST.
Type: OAuthException
Subcode: 463
Solution: See here for how to solve this error

Get In Touch

Contact our expert team of friendly Northwich lawyers

FREE advice

Refer A Friend

Know someone who is looking for a good injury lawyer? Get more than just a thank you for recommending us to your family or friends.

See Details

Latest News

Keep up to date with all the latest news and events from our friendly team.

Read More

Rate Stonehewermoss Solicitors

Stonehewer Moss Solicitors, Citadel House, Solvay Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4DP

Solicitors in Northwich covering Chester, Crewe, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Middlewich, Northwich, Runcorn, Sandbach, Warrington, Winsford, and across Cheshire.

Stonehewer Moss Solicitors is a trading style of the Stonehewer Moss Limited, Registered in England No. 542 6583 and PIPLaw
which is a firm of solicitors authorised and regulated by the the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 471159

Contact Us

Contact Us

To get in touch simply fill out the short form below and we will reply very shortly, and definitely within 24 hours. The online enquiry form is completely safe and secure, and your details will not be available to anyone other than Stonehewer Moss Solicitors.

Contact Form

This website uses Cookies to improve your browsing experience and to help with our marketing. You can read more about removing Cookies here.

I'm fine with this