Iinformacje o polskich - new Polish language page launched for our website
The Personal Injury Practice website now includes an introductory page with information about who we are and how we can help you with your
Click here to visit the Polish page of the our website.
He's behind you!
Stonehewer Moss Solicitors prize competition
- The picture of our Principal Solicitor
Dominic Moss also shows an image behind him of an iconic or infamous (depending on your perspective) figure from the North-West.
- Have a guess at who you think it is and we'll enter you in a draw to win a copy of the biography of this man, who happens to
be a hero of Dominic's.
- A clue about this person's identity is untangling the anagram ‘I prime oars’ into one word that describes how this
man made his living. Or try rearranging ‘Sly On To Win’ to get the two words of his name.
- When you enter the competition, we'd like to use the email address you provide to keep in touch with you about what we're
up to. Your information will never be passed onto any third parties.
- If you'd rather not receive news or emails from us, just put ‘Stop’ beside your answer. We will only use your telephone
number to let you know if you've won.
- The competition is open until September 30th 2010.
- The winners will be announced on October 18th 2010.
- Correct entries will have one chance to win one of five copies of the book.
- There will be no cash alternative to the book prize.
- The decision of the organisers, Stonehewer Moss Solicitors, is final.
- No employees, relatives of employees or agents of the organisers may participate.
- No purchase of any services is necessary.
We've put our reputation on line with...
The Personal Injury Practice are founder members of legallybetter.com,
an independent online solicitor directory. If you have been a client of ours that has not provided feedback on the service provided by
us - we would like to ask you to provide an evaluation of the service you received from us. To add
your review in our listings please click here. It should only take a couple of minutes - thank you for your time.
New promotional campaign – the funnier side of the road.
Outside our offices we have a new promotional sign (pictured below) that visitors and those driving past may have noticed. Created by Chrissy
Curbishley at a local design agency 'We'll Bake You Cookies' (click
here to visit their website) - it has had a great response from those that have seen it.
A touch of humour in a frequently serious world has lifted the spirits of those driving or walking past.
The signs will be changing
quarterly - so look out for the next one in the summer time!